No matter your age or body type, proper grooming for men is a must for looking and feeling great. Letting yourself go is something you just don’t want to do. Here are some top grooming tips for men.
Grooming yourself doesn’t have to seem like a chore. It can be fun, relaxing and a boost to your ego. Here are some things to watch out for…
- A great smile – brush and floss, and visit your dentist to achieve the smile you deserve
- Make sure every hair that shows deserves a place on your body, and is the right length
- Smelling good is better than smelling terrible
- Skincare is often ignored by guys – make sure you have the right potions and lotions
- Finger and toe nails are neither things to chew on, nor to grow like plants – keep them in good shape
Here are some great videos to help you get started.
Top 7 Skincare Tips for Guys | The Guyde
A simple skincare routine is a must for long-term health of your skin. James Welsh shows you how.
Men’s Grooming: 5 Tips and Tricks for Trimming Your Beard or Mustache | Birchbox Man
Great facial hair doesn’t occur by itself. These grooming tips will help you fluff your scruff with professional ease.
How to Do a Mens Home Manicure | MonkeySee.com
It seems simple, but a do-it-yourself manicure can cause bleeding, infection, and a really bad look. Here’s how to do it right…
How to Trim Chest Hair | Men’s Grooming | Howcast
If you want to play down the beast in you, professional stylist, April Barton, gives a nice overview of properly trimming your overly abundant chest hair.
So there you have it, gentlemen, how to groom your way to happiness, popularity and success. Enjoy!